Products & Services
One-Stop shop for Interactive TV Products and Services
Content Management System
The BO management system is located at the content operation layer of the business system. Its main function is responsible for the unified operation, broadcast control and related management functions of the CP/SP for all access service systems and the content metadata, program files, EPG etc. of self-operated services. And also provides the ability to package, review, and publish content on the platform for a CP that is qualified but does not build a content operation platform.
- CP/SP management: Complete functions such as information registration, management, and authority assignment including CP/SP and self-operated business platform.
- EPG production and management: Complete EPG production and management, and deliver the EPG template and metadata of the program to the EPG platform for business presentation.
- Content metadata management: Complete functions such as on-demand content, live content, model and label definition of program content injected by CP/SP and self-operated business platform.
- Content editing management: Complete functions such as content editing, reviewing, and linking injected by CP/SP and self-operated business platform.
- Content package management: The CP/SP and the self-operated business platform are packaged into services, and the services provided by multiple CP/SP and self-operated service platforms can be packaged twice, and the settlement strategy definition of the service is managed.
- Content release management: Complete the content, services, etc. that have been reviewed in the platform for release, online and offline control, etc.
- Statistical analysis of content operations: Support for the release of statistical content.