Products & Services
One-Stop shop for Interactive TV Products and Services
Multi-business Operation Support System
In order to realize the acceptance of the above various services, the multi-service integrated operation support system provides the following functional modules: resource management, product management, customer service management, billing processing, account management, digital TV service management, VOD TV service management, system management, management engine, external interface.
- Resource management: mainly completes the management of physical objects and their status including a variety of terminals (such as set-top boxes, smart cards, recharge cards, bills, etc.);
- Customer service management: mainly completes the management of customer basic information, customer account information, handles various operational services applied by customers, and manages various data in the process of business handling, with operational convenience;
- Engine management: Mainly completes the definition and maintenance of strategies including billing strategy, preferential strategy and arrears collection;
- Billing processing: mainly completes the calculation of various service fees enjoyed by customers, and flexibly handles various complicated billing according to the policy engine;
- Account management: mainly completes the generation, inquiry, printing and flexible invoice printing of customer consumption bills, the management of various status of the bill and the settlement management with the third party system;
- Digital TV service management: mainly completes the interface with the SMS system, including the introduction and management of channels and program information;
- VOD TV service management: mainly completes the interface with the CMS system, including the introduction and management of business information;
- System management: system management is the center of security control of BOSS management system. It can flexibly define the hierarchical permission of the system by defining roles, users and corresponding permission settings. Meanwhile, the system management subsystem also supports functions similar to system parameter configuration.
- Open external interface: supports interfaces of many third-party systems.